Welcome to the Lady Lions U10 team for the 2018-19 season.
· New Skill Sessions: September-February Lady Lions U10 practices/skill sessions held on Mondays with 3 paid coaches at 6:20 PM. Station based including skating, stick handling and shooting, passing… Everything you need to improve your game. Start on Monday, August 27. 24 total skill sessions.
· Practices: September-October team practices will be held once a week on either Fridays at 5:40 PM OR Saturday at 8:00 AM. In addition to the Monday skills sessions in November-March, the team’s weekly practice will be held on Friday evenings at 5:20 or 6:30 PM, and is conjunction with the Squirt Jaguars. 24 minimum team practices in September-March.
· Games for U10s would start end of October/beginning of November. Minimum 2 games - home and away - against CGHL U10 teams. Additional games with some close-by out of state U10 girls teams can be scheduled by coaches. Maximum 16-20 CGHL games. Lady Lions U10 will participate in the Squirt Jaguars league which will add one game each weekend in November-March 3 for an additional 16 games. Total games 32-36.
· Tournaments - CGHL U10 Fall Jamboree! Connecticut Girls Hockey League will be holding a Girls U10 Jamboree in Oct/Nov. Details will follow in the Fall. In addition, Lady Lions U10 will be playing in Greenwich Skate Outdoor Jamboree in November. CGHL Season ending jamboree/tournament last weekend in February. We can look into another U10 tournament in the New York/New England area if there is enough interest.
· Head Coach Tony Tedesco
· Fees for Lady Lions U10 Travel + Jaguar Girls Team = $2,050 + $75 tournament fees. Total cost $2,125. Online registration is now open, and we are asking that all players pay a minimum $500 deposit.
Again, welcome! We know that all of you will find the Lady Lions U10 team to be a wonderful experience for your daughters, both from skills learned, and friendships made.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 203-438-4423, ext 4.
LADY LIONS U12 and U14 TRAVEL HOCKEY FOR THE 2018-19 SEASON
Welcome to the Lady Lions U12/U14 team for the 2018-19 season. The program has been "beefed up," with the Lady Lions U12 team now having 3 practices a week in the fall. Practice will start on Monday, August 27 at 6:20 PM. In season, November-March will be 2 regularly scheduled practices We realize that some of you will be playing on RAHA Lions Travel teams. Every effort will be made to avoid weekend game conflicts. Below are this coming seasons highlights
· Practices - a minimum of 50 practices.
o September - October 3 practices per week held on Mondays 6:20 PM, Fridays 5:40 PM and Saturdays at 8:00-9:00 AM
o 2 weekly in-season practices November - March. Practices to be held on Mondays at 6:20 PM for all Lady Lions Travel teams, and Wednesdays 5:10 PM for Lady Lions U12 and U14.
· Games - Games for Lady Lions U12 and U14 Travel team will start in early to mid-October. Team will play home and away games against all teams in the Connecticut Girls Hockey League (CGHL) U12 or U14 age level. Preliminary teams are listed below. In addition, games will be scheduled with some other area teams that are compatible.
· Tournaments - Lady Lions U12 and U14 Travel teams will play in the CGHL season end tournament in March. In addition, the Lady Lions U12 Travel team will play in the Greenwich Skate Outdoor Jamboree in November , and if enough interest, the Green Mountain Girls Tournament in Vermont in January. If there is enough interest, we can find a second away tournament for the team.
· Fees - Fee for Lady Lions U12 and U14 teams will be $2,355 + $140.00 tournaments fees for a total of $2,495.00 for the 2018-19 season. Registration is now available online. Just click here. We are asking for a $500 deposit at this time.
Melissa Webdale Kathy Ludwig
203-995-8787 cell 203-438-4423, ext 4 rink
LADY LIONS U16/U19 TRAVEL HOCKEY FOR THE 2018-19 SEASON
The Ridgefield Lady Lions U16/U19 Girls Travel Hockey Team is open to all girls, including those playing on Girls High School teams, and Girls playing on boys/coed youth teams looking to improve their hockey skills in a split season all girls hockey environment. The Team will be entered as a split season team in the Connecticut Girls Hockey League. Positions are still available.
· Skill Sessions/Practices: Skills Sessions will be held on Mondays at 6:20 pm starting on August 27 and continuing through the entire season, September—February.
· Games: Team starts in early September with one or two weekend games through the week before Thanksgiving, ending just before the high school girls teams start their tryouts on Monday, November 19. Whenever possible games will be scheduled early Sunday evenings. One game per month will be played in December, January & February with schedule worked around area high school game schedule.
· Tournament: After the girls high school State tournament in early March, the Lady Lions U16/U19 team will reassemble to play in the CGHL State tournament the third weekend in March, 2018.
· Coach: John Miserendino will be the head coach. John has spent the last 10 years as a power skating and skills instructor and is the current head coach of the Wilton High School boys varsity team. John has a Level 4 USA Hockey certification, has served as Director of Youth Hockey at the Sono Ice House as well as a coach for the Norwalk Roughriders at the 18U, 14U and 12U levels.
GREAT WAY TO PREPARE FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY SEASON!
Fees - Fee for Lady Lions U16/U19 split season team will be $1,324 + $75 CGHL tournaments fee for a total of $1,399.00 for the 2017-18 season. Fee includes home & away jerseys as well as practice jersey. We are asking for a $250 deposit at this time. Balance will be due on September 10, 2018 and will be automatically charged to your credit card
QUESTIONS: Please give us a call at 203-438-4423, ext 4.